Monday, November 25, 2013

More food and hanging out with BFF

Before my BFF heads back to Sg, I had her go yum cha with me at lei garden, so that she can sink her teeth into those yummy roast pigeon. In my excitement, I over ordered and had to pack some stuff back, but not before we devoured those roast meat and my seafood soup dumpling...oh sooo yummy!



For dinner, since we didnt have anything prebooked, we decided to try our luck with this new Japanese place - 目利きの銀次/ Mekiki No GinjiI had eyed the place but not tried it till now. It's pretty nice for yakitori sticks but I wont recommend the soup rice thingy. Simply coz I hate gluey soup base.






After dinner, we went back to my (or now, our) fav soy beancurd place!!! I just have to have my ginger version while she had her black sesame ones. Oh sooooo heavenly!!! The curd is just plain wobbly smooth!!! 




We decided to have another late nite and I was thinking about wee morn 2am"snacks" at 24hr Tsui Wah but changed my mind after pinching my waist...another day then!





No comments: